Photography for Artists
I am an explorer. That is why I like to discover, how people work and why they choose their line of work. More so, I like to see and understand, what their art is about and how it came about. I am not the only one, who is interested in all this, but I am the one with the camera, pen and a respectful curiosity.
Why book a photographer?
The obvious answer is, because you want to make yourself, your art or event known to a wider public. However, promotion material is only part of how you can present yourself. Allow your audience a look behind the scene. Tell the story of the project. Introduce your story, your motivation, your views, your working processes to the public and they will have a much easier access to your work.
Which photos are important for artists?
- Introduce yourself
- Introduce your art work
- Introduce your creative process
- Document your projects
- Document your events
- Document your history
Some examples of my work in photography for artists
This is how I work
- Let’s have tea or coffee and a chat.
- We talk about the sort of material, you would like to have and I will probably throw in an idea or two as well.
- Once we have agreed to work together, I visit your studio or your event and start observing through the lens.
- If you are interested in additional texts or blog posts, I will interview you and others involved in your work.
- In case of a more complex documentary, we would meet several times over a span of time.
This is what I cover
- visual art artists
- musicians / bands
I am available for photo shootings in Berlin and any location world-wide.
CONTACT ME via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or CALL ME at +49 (0)30 705 097 58
If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to meeting you.
Ellen Paschiller | lemon pix photography